Wild Child Kitchen Gardens (collectively, the "Company," "we," "our," or "us") knows that you care about how your personal information is used and shared. We take your privacy seriously and want to outline the measures we employ in safeguarding your personal information.
This Privacy Notice covers Company's treatment of information collected when you access the mobile application or any other linked pages, features, content, or application services offered from time to time by Company in connection therewith (collectively, the "Mobile App"). We recommend that you read this Privacy Notice carefully as it provides important information about your personal information and your rights under the law.
2. Who This Privacy Notice Applies to
This Privacy Notice applies to information we collect:
- on the Mobile App; or
- in communications between you and the Mobile App.
It does not apply to information collected by any third party, including through any application or content that may link to or be accessible from or on the Mobile App.
3. Users Must Be At Least 18
Users of our Mobile App must be at least 18 years old; any user under 18 is not authorized. Our Mobile App is not targeted to children under age 18. Additionally, we do not knowingly collect any personal information from children under 18 years of age.
If you have reason to believe that a child under the age of 18 has provided personal information to Company through this Mobile App, please contact us, and we will endeavor to delete that information from our databases.
4. Information We Collect and How We Collect It
We collect several types of information from and about users of the Mobile App, including information:
- by which you may be personally identified, such as name, postal address, e-mail address, phone number, or any other identifier by which you may be contacted online or offline ("personal information");
- you may submit to us, including any content;
- about your preferences and demographics;
- geolocation, including precise and regional;
- about you individually but does not identify you;
- about your internet connection, the equipment you use to access our Mobile App, and Mobile App usage details;
- account information and login credentials;
- chat modules, messaging and email data, including related metrics;
- occupation history;
- date of birth;
- credit card information and other payment processing information;
- financial and economic information;
We collect this information:
- directly from you when you provide it to us, such as when you create and account, or contact us with inquiries; and
- automatically as you use the Mobile App. Information collected automatically may include usage details, and information collected through cookies.
By voluntarily providing us with any such information, you are consenting to our use of it in accordance with this Privacy Notice. You can choose not to provide us with certain information, but then you may not be able to take advantage of many features or opportunities.
Automatically Collected Information
Upon engaging the Mobile App or services, the Company automatically receives and records information on our server logs from your browser, including but not limited to your IP address, the type of browser used, cookie information, the page you requested, and duration of activity on our Mobile App. Company may store such information itself or such information may be included in databases owned and maintained by Company affiliates within our corporate family, agents, third party vendors, or service providers. This information may be used to customize the content you see on our Mobile App or to communicate with you about opportunities. This information provides us with the type of user who is accessing our Mobile App and certain browsing activities of that user. We may make extensive use of this data at an aggregated level in order to understand, among other things, how our Mobile App is being used. Company may share this data with its affiliates within our corporate family, agents, third party vendors, service providers, and business partners. Company may also disclose aggregated user statistics in order to describe our services to current and prospective business partners, and to other third parties for other lawful purposes. Please note that we have the ability to retain any data that you provide or that we collect on our Mobile App, even if you have not created an account, logged in or if you do not use our Mobile App.
Do Not Track
We may track users’ use of the Platform, but because there is no common understanding of what a “Do Not Track” signal is supposed to mean, we will not respond to browser Do Not Track (DNT) signals. For more information on DNT settings generally, please visit https://allaboutdnt.com.
5. How We Use Your Information
We use information that we collect about you or that you provide to us, including any personal information:
- To provide the Mobile App and its contents to you.
- To process transactions and fulfill orders, including billing and collections.
- To register a user.
- To provide you with marketing and promotions, and for us to audit the same.
- To provide you with information, opportunities, or services, including customer support, that you request from us.
- To provide you with notices about your account, promotions, or other agreements.
- To carry out our obligations and rights arising from any contracts entered into between you and us.
- To defend against claims and litigation.
- To enforce our policies and protect against security incidents, including to prevent fraud, malicious, deceptive or illegal activity.
- To notify you about changes to the Mobile App or any products or services we offer to provide through it.
- To fulfill any other purpose for which you provide it.
- In any other way we may describe when you provide the information.
- For any purpose with your consent.
You may notify us to opt-out from receiving certain marketing emails and each marketing email will include an opt-out button or unsubscribe link.
6. Disclosure of Your Information
Company is not in the business of selling your information. We have the right to disclose aggregated information about our users, and information that does not identify any individual. We may disclose personal information that we collect or you provide in accordance with this Privacy Notice:
- To our subsidiaries and affiliates within our corporate family.
- To contractors, service providers, vendors, and other third parties we use to support our business.
- To a buyer or other successor in the event of a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution, or other sale or transfer of some or all of Company's assets, whether as a going concern or as part of a bankruptcy, liquidation, or similar proceeding, in which personal information held by Company about our Mobile App users is among the assets transferred.
- To fulfill the purpose for which you provide it.
- For any other purpose disclosed by us when you provide the information.
- To our professional advisors, including lawyers, accountants, consultants, security professionals and other similar parties when disclosure is reasonably necessary.
- With your consent.
- To third party advertising partners who may use data to serve ads for us and provide us with analytics.
- To third party vendors who may use data to provide you additional services and products.
We may also disclose your personal information:
- To comply with a subpoena, court order, administrative or governmental order, or any other requirement of law.
- If Company, in its sole discretion, deems it necessary in order to protect its rights or the rights of others, to prevent harm to persons or property, to fight fraud and credit risk.
7. Data Security
No Internet or e-mail transmission is ever fully secure or error free. In particular, e-mail or forms sent to or from this Mobile App may not be secure. Therefore, you should take special care in deciding what information you send to us via e-mail or through a form. Please keep this in mind when disclosing any personal information to Company via the Internet. Your Company account personal information is protected by a password for your privacy and security. You are responsible for protecting against unauthorized access to your account and personal information by selecting and protecting your password appropriately and limiting access to your computer and browser by signing off after you have finished accessing your account. Any transmission of personal information is at your own risk. We are not responsible for circumvention of any privacy settings or security measures contained on the Mobile App.
8. Links to Other Web Sites
This Privacy Notice applies only to the Mobile App. This Mobile App may contain links to other web sites not operated or controlled by Company (the “Third Party Sites”), e.g., Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube, LinkedIn, and TikTok. The policies and procedures we described here do not apply to the Third Party Sites. The links from this Mobile App do not imply that Company endorses or has reviewed the Third Party Sites. We suggest contacting those sites directly for information on their privacy policies.
9. Social Media
We use social media plug-ins (e.g., Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, TikTok). These features may collect your IP address and/or other information as set forth in each social Mobile App’s Privacy Notice, which page you are visiting on our Mobile App, and may set a cookie to enable the feature to function properly. Company also has a presence on some social media platforms, such as Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, TikTok. Through our accounts on social media platforms, we may in some instances collect personal information when you interact with the Company accounts or otherwise communicate with us through those accounts or on these Mobile Apps. Any information that you post on social media is governed by each social Mobile App’s privacy notices, and any personal information that we collect via our social media accounts or on our Company forums will be processed in accordance with this Privacy Notice.
10. Other Terms and Conditions
11. Contact Us
To keep your personal information accurate, current, and complete, please contact us as specified below. We will take reasonable steps to update or correct personal information in our possession that you have previously submitted via this Mobile App. Note that you may also manage your communications preferences and the receipt of any commercial communication by clicking the “unsubscribe” link included at the bottom of all emails from Company.
If you have any questions or concerns regarding this Privacy Notice and our privacy practices, please send us a detailed message to [email protected] and we will make every effort to resolve your concerns. You may also contact us at the address below:
20768 Tucker Road Zachary LA USA 70791
12. International Transfers
Company will primarily store your information in the United States. Where applicable, to facilitate our global operations, we may process personal information from around the world, including from other countries in which Company has operations, in order to provide the Mobile App.
If you are accessing or using our Mobile App or otherwise providing personal information to us, you are agreeing and consenting to the processing of your personal information in the United States and other jurisdictions in which we operate.
13. Your California Privacy Rights.
California Civil Code Section 1798.83 permits users who are California residents to request certain information regarding the disclosure of personal information to third parties, including our information sharing practices, including the names and addresses of those businesses with whom we have shared your Personal Information, for direct marketing purposes. To make such a request, please contact us using the methods described in Section 11 of this Privacy Notice.
14. Your General Data Protection Regulation Rights.
General Data Protection Regulation (“GDPR”) permits users who are in the European Economic Area (“EEA”) or European Union (“EU”) and the United Kingdom (“UK”) to request certain information regarding the control, disclosure, and use of their personal information. In summary, those rights include rights to: fair processing of information and transparency over how we use your personal information, require us to provide you with information regarding the information that we have about you and how we use that information, require us to correct any mistakes in your information which we hold, require the erasure of personal information concerning you in certain situations, and object at any time to the processing, use, and automation of your data.
For further information on each of those rights, including the circumstances in which they apply, see the Guidance from the UK Information Commissioner’s Office (“ICO”) on individuals’ rights under the GDPR. If you would like to exercise any of those rights please contact us using the methods described in Section 11 of this Policy.
Transfer Your Information Out of the European Economic Area.
We may transfer your personal information to areas outside of the EEA. Such countries do not have the same data protections as the EEA and the UK. However, any transfer of your personal information will be subject to applicable safeguards as proscribed in this Privacy Notice and as permitted under Article 46(5) and any relevant section of the GDPR that are designed to help safeguard your privacy rights and give you remedies in the unlikely event of a misuse of your personal information. To obtain a copy of such safeguards please contact us using the methods described in Section 11 of this Privacy Notice.
If you would like further information, please contact us using the methods described in Section 11 of this Policy.
How To File a Complaint Under GDPR.
The GDPR also gives you the right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority, in particular in the EU (or EEA) state where you work, normally live, or where any alleged infringement of data protection laws occurred.