Learn the secret to an overproducing garden that is less work and more veggies!
In this work at your own pace, online course you will learn how to create soil that will feed your plants, learn why nursery "soil" just isn't enough, and get the instructions you need to take your garden to the next level.
Learn the wild child soil building method which includes:
- Understanding your soil
- Learning how to create a soil ecosystem
- Knowing what to do to in every season
- Incorporating compost and how to build your own compost for your garden
- Growing with worms and why you want to have them working for you
Yes, All Of This Is Inside!
Plus receive 2 BONUS TEACHINGS to help you kickstart your soil and understand why gardening like a wild child is a better way to garden.ENROLL NOW
What's Included In The Course
3 MODULE COURSE
Wild Child Soil Building
In this work at your own pace course, you will:
- Understand your soil
- Learn how to create a soil ecosystem
- Know what to do to in every season
- Incorporate compost into your garden
- Grow with worms and why you want to
Bonus Teaching Included
Get two additional bonus teachings to boost your garden growth:
- The Science of Soil - in this video presentation learn the science behind how the soil ecosystem works for your garden veggies
- Advanced Soil Building - in this brand new talk, learn additional always to build your soil and increase your harvest
Resources To Help You Grow
These resources will help you continue building your soil all season:
- Learn how to amend your soil to jumpstart your season
- Get feeding resources to choose from to keep your soil thriving
- Develop a feeding schedule to stay on track
This Course Is For You If...
- You have never considered soil health in your garden
- You find yourself more frustrated than pleased in your garden
- You haven't been excited about a harvest in your garden yet
- Your garden underperforms instead of overproduces
- You want to take your garden to the next level
- You want to work less and harvest more
NICE TO MEET YOU
I'm Kellye Jeansonne
I am the founder of Wild Child Kitchen Gardens, and I teach and inspire busy women to grow gorgeous food in any space. I have made all the mistakes of backyard gardening and tried so many methods over the years. Now, I use what I have learned from my mistakes to keep you from making the same ones! What I have learned is that we all have green thumbs, we just need someone to help us find ours sometimes!