What's Included In The Course
8 Module Online Course + ONE FREE MONTH In The Wild Child Garden Club
Each Module Includes:
- Teaching Videos
- Written Modules
- Academy Workbook
- Homework to keep you on track
Learn In The Wild Child Garden Club for ONE FREE MONTH!
Online Garden Planning Session For Every Season
If you want a wild child garden, you need a plan! In this program you will:
- Plan your garden to maximize space and increase harvests.
- Learn how to intensively plant to reach your goals.
- See how to add in herbs and flowers alongside your vegetables.
- Take notes and be inspired, or simply copy the plans given.
Q&A + Comment Section
Every module features a comment section where you can get your questions answered as you grow. Learn from others who have gone before you or ask a new question. Get the help you need for the harvests you want.
- Unlimited access to the Q&A, so ask away!
The Academy workbook will be a resource that you refer back to over and over throughout the season.
- Highlights from each module.
- Note taking space for each module
What Previous Academy Students Are Saying
My garden has been a refuge during a very difficult season. I am so glad that I took the plunge and joined the Wild Child Kitchen Garden Academy in the spring.
I could not envision this when I started the class! I watched everyone's huge gardens and didn't expect mine to grow this way. So proud and in love with these plants.
My little garden sure has come a long way! I had the desire to grow a garden, but I didn't have the knowledge, mentoring, and support! So glad I found my people!
This Course Is For...
- The gardener who want to grow vegetables, herbs, and flowers in any space.
- The gardener who has been less than thrilled with gardens in the past (or present).
- Anyone who dreams of fresh, garden to table meals, but doesn't know where to begin.
Hi! I'm Kellye Jeansonne
I am the founder of Wild Child Kitchen Gardens, and I teach and inspire busy women to grow gorgeous food in any space. I have made all the mistakes of backyard gardening and tried so many methods over the years. Now, I use what I have learned from my mistakes to keep you from making the same ones! What I have learned is that we all have green thumbs, we just need someone to help us find ours sometimes!
I would be honored to be the person that helps you find your green thumb! Jump in to the Academy and LET'S GREAUX!COME GROW A GARDEN WITH ME